Course information Tutorial for the IELTS - a crash course
Duration: 14 hours
Date: Please check form below
Time: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Will be informed upon registration (will be in town or Changangkha area)
This crash course is designed to give key strategies and tips for the IELTS exam in two days. The material and content for the course has been developed by the instructor based on numerous online resources and the instructor's experience after studying dozens of practice exams. The instructor scored 8.0 on the IELTS exam last year without these strategies and tips. He feels that knowing these strategies and tips would be game-changing especially with the knowledge of how the exam questions are prepared in listening and reading sections and what the grader is looking for in writing and speaking sections. This has later been validated by students who attended this tutorial. (Please check Facebook page for reviews)
The course will be a mix of lectures and practice focusing on one section of the exam at a time. Firstly, the instructor will provide key information about the section followed by strategies and tips. Students will then be given practice materials to apply them. Given time constraint, we can only finish few hands-on session.
In the above fashion, the four sections of the IELTS exam will be covered over the course of two days as follows:
NOTE: There will be an hour-long break for lunch from 1-2 p.m. and 10-15 minute breaks between sessions. Practice materials will be provided; however, please bring a pen/pencil.
The course fee is Nu. 2,500/- per participant for the entire course. The maximum class size will be 25 and no registration shall be accepted after this. To register for the course, please fill in the form at the end of this page.
To confirm registration, please pay the above fee via electronic fund transfer or cash payment before start of lesson.
|For further information, feel free to contact Mr. Tandin Dorji at the following details.|
|Facebook:||Ace the IELTS|
- The instructor promises to cover all four sections of the IELTS exam delivering key strategies and tips. Lecture presentations shall be shared to all participants.
- The instructor shall also provide practice material for the hands-on exercise to be completed in class. This does NOT include full practice books.
- Upon registration and payment of fee, the participants agree to the following:
- Take responsibility for actively learning the materials.
- Not be eligible for refund of the fees upon cancellation, unless under unforeseen emergencies or extraordinary circumstances.
- Furthermore, this course is only for academic IELTS and NOT the general one.
Click here to open form in another tab.
Thank you, see you in class!